Thursday 26 September 2013

Week 195 - Kodak Brownie Starmite

Kodak Brownie Starmite by pho-Tony
Kodak Brownie Starmite, a photo by pho-Tony on Flickr.
This is a pretty basic 127 Brownie, it has 2 apertures, but no other controls, not even focusing. I've loaded it with a very expired roll of Jessop B&W film, which is marked "Made in Croatia" and no doubt comes from the Efke factory. I found two rolls of this fim in my dad's garage a while ago, the other one I used in week 80, that one showed backing paper markings on the negatives, and I expect (hope) that this one will too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. My first camera was a Starmite II, which had a rectangular flash holder but was otherwise the same. Got if for 25 cents at a yard sale, in 1976. Really enjoyed using it. Hope you enjoy using yours.

    ReplyDelete