Sunday 22 April 2012

Week 121 - Olympus Trip 35

Olympus Trip 35 by pho-Tony
Olympus Trip 35, a photo by pho-Tony on Flickr.
The Olympus trip was in production from 1967 to 1984, and over 10 million were sold. In the UK at least, they were made famous by the David Bailey advertising campaign. They are very common, and often very cheap, some work, some don't, I have three (costing between £1 and £3 each) and two of these work. I have never actually used one before, so I'm looking forward to taking it on a trip to Stratford-on-Avon.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished my first roll of film for over 25 years in a Trip l bought off the bay. Hope it turns out OK. In 2014 I plan to start using all the film cameras I've acquired over the last couple of years rather than just look at them as I enjoyed film I'm my youth. Great blog and books. I'm really enjoying your work. How many more years do you think you have left for the 52 camera project?

    ReplyDelete